Welcome to the playground of providing lessons in finance and economics. The site primarily covers lessons on finance and economics. In addition, related topics like accountancy, monetary policy, foreign exchange market, etc., are also explored. For example, the international dimension to the fixed vs flexible exchange rate debate is given in our blog. It provides a bird’s eye view on the challenges to conduct of monetary policy in both the exchange rate mechanisms. Thus, the learning is sought to be imparted through short videos and blogs, which are posted by working professionals in those fields. Further, contemporary issues and topics of relevance in the fields of finance and economics will also be discussed. We would also try to provide consultancy on simple and complicated queries that may remain unanswered.
We encourage you to subscribe to our social media channels given in the header to catch up with our regular updates. Similarly, you may subscribe to our Youtube channel where videos on various burning topics will be uploaded. Also, any comments/ suggestions are most welcome, which can be provided in the respective posts or under testimonials. Your constant feedback will give the authors the necessary encouragement to keep going. In case, you find value you may contribute by clicking at the donate button given in the footer. Let’s Learn!
Subscribe Youtube Channel for Lessons in Finance & Economics: The LiFE Guru
We embed all the short videos in their respective blog. However, if you want direct access to all the videos on finance and economics, you can subscribe to our Youtube Channel by clicking on the link above.
Blogs on Lessons in Finance & Economics
We show recently published blogs below. Blog links in month-wise categorisation are also provided.
Top News – India and the World
This is the financial and economic news updated daily. Even though the links are external, you may like to go through your news of interest.
- HDFC Bank Q3 Review: Stable Asset Quality (Proforma); Restructured Advances At 0.5%, Says IDBI Capital
- PVR Q3 Review: Monitoring Content Pipeline Will Be Key, Says Prabhudas Lilladher
- GTPL Hathway’s Broadband Segment Shines Again In Q3, Says ICICI Direct
- Total will buy a 20% stake in Adani Green from the promoter group, and half the ownership in solar assets for $2.5 billion.
- Samsung’s Billionaire Heir Ordered Back to Prison for Bribery
- Dollar Shorts Mount Before Yellen Outlines Market-Based Policy
- Catch all live updates on share prices, index moves, corporate announcements and more from Indian stock markets today.
- Hong Kong Ex-Lawmaker Rejects HSBC Account Freeze Explanation
- Track all developments around the Covid outbreak and the vaccine rollout in India, here.
- Biden May Cancel Keystone Pipeline Permit on First Day: CBC
- South Korea's Seoul High Court sentenced Samsung Electronics vice chairman Jay Y Lee to a two-and-a-half year jail term, the court said on Monday
- Till now, the company was catering to Indian market from its production site in Thailand and other countries
- It is not just RBI which has delivered stability but also Indian budgets which have delivered social and political stability through the fiscal policy
- Students of Class 10 and 12 in government and private schools in Delhi on Monday were given a rousing welcome, with all Covid safety protocols put in place, some ten months after educational institutions were forced to shut down due […]
- Biden has accused Trump of chasing the spectacle of summits rather than meaningful curbs on the North''s nuclear capabilities
- The company's board will, on Thursday, also consider declaration of interim dividend to the members of the company for FY21
- Larsen & Toubro (L&T) on Monday said its construction arm has bagged an up to Rs 5,000 crore contract from Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd (RVNL) in Uttarakhand. The construction arm of L&T has secured a large order for its heavy […]
- With Monday's increase, petrol is being sold at Rs 84.95 a litre in Delhi from previous day price of Rs 84.70 a litre
- Total said on Monday that its purchase of the stake in AGEL would give Total a seat on the board of directors of AGEL
- The move to integrate JioMart with WhatsApp will allow hundreds of millions of users to order products from Reliance without having to leave the app
Although, only a few blogs have been posted, I have been impressed with the quality and method of explaining a complex area. I wish the managers all the very best for a beginning worthy of praise!
Good article…very informative….