Welcome to the playground of providing lessons in finance and economics. The site primarily covers lessons on finance and economics. In addition, related topics like accountancy, monetary policy, foreign exchange market, etc., are also explored. For example, the international dimension to the fixed vs flexible exchange rate debate is given in our blog. It provides a bird’s eye view on the challenges to conduct of monetary policy in both the exchange rate mechanisms. Thus, the learning is sought to be imparted through short videos and blogs, which are posted by working professionals in those fields. Further, contemporary issues and topics of relevance in the fields of finance and economics will also be discussed. We would also try to provide consultancy on simple and complicated queries that may remain unanswered.
We encourage you to subscribe to our social media channels given in the header to catch up with our regular updates. Similarly, you may subscribe to our Youtube channel where videos on various burning topics will be uploaded. Also, any comments/ suggestions are most welcome, which can be provided in the respective posts or under testimonials. Your constant feedback will give the authors the necessary encouragement to keep going. In case, you find value you may contribute by clicking at the donate button given in the footer. Let’s Learn!
Subscribe Youtube Channel for Lessons in Finance & Economics: The LiFE Guru
We embed all the short videos in their respective blog. However, if you want direct access to all the videos on finance and economics, you can subscribe to our Youtube Channel by clicking on the link above.
Blogs on Lessons in Finance & Economics
We show recently published blogs below. Blog links in month-wise categorisation are also provided.
Top News – India and the World
This is the financial and economic news updated daily. Even though the links are external, you may like to go through your news of interest.
- Eli Lilly Alzheimer’s Drug Gains FDA Breakthrough Designation
- Deliveroo Drivers Are Self-Employed, U.K. Appeal Judges Rule
- The phone will be available in the market from Sept. 10, 2021.
- Zanzibar Aims to Vaccinate 87% of Population as Denialism Eases
- EU Hits Belarus With Sanctions Targeting Potash, Petroleum Goods
- BOE Insists Inflation Surge Is Temporary as Policy Kept in Place
- NYC Inequality Issues Are as Big as the City Next Mayor Will Run
- VW Confirms Possible Bid for Europcar After First Offer Rejected
- Reliance to spend Rs 75,000 crore for its new energy business, eyes 4 giga factories.
- Family Offices Don’t Need New Regulations
- Here are the details of everything Mukesh Ambani announced under Jio Platforms at the Reliance Industries annual general meeting this year
- The CM, in her letter, stated that her government has been "receiving both Covishield and Covaxin" from the very beginning.
- The court directed Ghaziabad police not to take any coercive steps against him
- Doubts about the future of the 2015 Iran nuclear deal that could end U.S. sanctions on Iranian crude exports also helped prices.
- The case has been registered on a complaint, dated May 27, 2021, from Chief Vigilance Officer of the bank Ashish Vinod Joshi
- Delhi-based Mankind Pharma operates in 34 overseas destinations.
- Ambani said RIL is looking forward to "welcoming Saudi Aramco as a strategic partner in our O2C business".
- The round also saw participation from high net individuals like Pranab Mody of JB Chemicals, Havells India family office, Nikhil Vora of Sixth Sense Ventures, and Arjun Bhartia of Jubilant
- This is the fourth round of funding raised by the company in the last 15 months.
- At the interbank forex market, the rupee opened at 74.20, and hit an intra-day high of 74.16 and a low of 74.25.
Although, only a few blogs have been posted, I have been impressed with the quality and method of explaining a complex area. I wish the managers all the very best for a beginning worthy of praise!
Good article…very informative….