Welcome to the playground of providing lessons in finance and economics. The site primarily covers lessons on finance and economics. In addition, related topics like accountancy, monetary policy, foreign exchange market, etc., are also explored. For example, the international dimension to the fixed vs flexible exchange rate debate is given in our blog. It provides a bird’s eye view on the challenges to conduct of monetary policy in both the exchange rate mechanisms. Thus, the learning is sought to be imparted through short videos and blogs, which are posted by working professionals in those fields. Further, contemporary issues and topics of relevance in the fields of finance and economics will also be discussed. We would also try to provide consultancy on simple and complicated queries that may remain unanswered.
We encourage you to subscribe to our social media channels given in the header to catch up with our regular updates. Similarly, you may subscribe to our Youtube channel where videos on various burning topics will be uploaded. Also, any comments/ suggestions are most welcome, which can be provided in the respective posts or under testimonials. Your constant feedback will give the authors the necessary encouragement to keep going. In case, you find value you may contribute by clicking at the donate button given in the footer. Let’s Learn!
Subscribe Youtube Channel for Lessons in Finance & Economics: The LiFE Guru
We embed all the short videos in their respective blog. However, if you want direct access to all the videos on finance and economics, you can subscribe to our Youtube Channel by clicking on the link above.
Blogs on Lessons in Finance & Economics
We show recently published blogs below. Blog links in month-wise categorisation are also provided.
Top News – India and the World
This is the financial and economic news updated daily. Even though the links are external, you may like to go through your news of interest.
- Apple Market Cap Closes In on Saudi Aramco’s as No. 1 in World
- Cryptocurrency Firm Co-Founder Plans to Plead Guilty to Fraud
- U.S. Denounces China’s Claims to South China Sea as Unlawful
- And the Littlest State Shall Lead the Way on Covid-19
- White House Stresses Trump’s ‘Good Relationship’ With Fauci
- Biggest Muni-Sales Wave Since Covid Crash Tests Surging Demand
- U.S. FAA Finds Pakistan Doesn’t Meet Aviation Safety Standards
- Toronto Stays in Partial Lockdown Under New Ontario Virus Rules
- Operating profit rose 9% over a year ago to Rs 944.6 crore, Brickworks said in a report.
- Saudi Arabia Commends Iraq for Improving OPEC+ Cuts Compliance
- Here's a selection of Business Standard opinion pieces for the day
- He said states and districts should be ranked not in terms of absolute number of Covid-19 cases, but in terms of testing
- Chelsea, Manchester United and Leicester and maybe Wolverhampton Wanderers and Sheffield United, too are now fighting for two qualifying spots instead of three
- The raids come at a time when Rajasthan is witnessing an intense power tussle between Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot and his deputy Sachin Pilot.
- The apex court on Monday set aside a 2011 order of the Kerala High Court (HC), which had asked the state government to take over the control of the temple from a trust headed by the former royals.
- Rajasthan crisis: CLP adopts resolution to take action against anti-party elements; Pilot said to be in talks with BJP
- Total payments that include digital payments and payments made via paper-based instruments rose 12.5 per cent to Rs 94.64 trillion in May, against Rs 84.10 trillion in April.
- The bank decided against proceeding with an earlier proposal to extend the employment of Ashok Khanna, an 18-year veteran at the bank, after the investigation was completed
- In a move the officials say is expected as early as Monday, the administration will present the decision as an attempt to curb China's increasing assertiveness in the region
- The 10-second video was shared late at night on Pilot's official WhatsApp group
Although, only a few blogs have been posted, I have been impressed with the quality and method of explaining a complex area. I wish the managers all the very best for a beginning worthy of praise!
Good article…very informative….