Welcome to the playground of providing lessons in finance and economics. The site primarily covers lessons on finance and economics. In addition, related topics like accountancy, monetary policy, foreign exchange market, etc., are also explored. For example, the international dimension to the fixed vs flexible exchange rate debate is given in our blog. It provides a bird’s eye view on the challenges to conduct of monetary policy in both the exchange rate mechanisms. Thus, the learning is sought to be imparted through short videos and blogs, which are posted by working professionals in those fields. Further, contemporary issues and topics of relevance in the fields of finance and economics will also be discussed. We would also try to provide consultancy on simple and complicated queries that may remain unanswered.
We encourage you to subscribe to our social media channels given in the header to catch up with our regular updates. Similarly, you may subscribe to our Youtube channel where videos on various burning topics will be uploaded. Also, any comments/ suggestions are most welcome, which can be provided in the respective posts or under testimonials. Your constant feedback will give the authors the necessary encouragement to keep going. In case, you find value you may contribute by clicking at the donate button given in the footer. Let’s Learn!
Subscribe Youtube Channel for Lessons in Finance & Economics: The LiFE Guru
We embed all the short videos in their respective blog. However, if you want direct access to all the videos on finance and economics, you can subscribe to our Youtube Channel by clicking on the link above.
Blogs on Lessons in Finance & Economics
We show recently published blogs below. Blog links in month-wise categorisation are also provided.
Top News – India and the World
This is the financial and economic news updated daily. Even though the links are external, you may like to go through your news of interest.
- Iran Says ‘New Understanding’ is Taking Shape at Nuclear Talks
- Biden Team Weighs Russia Sanctions Impact, Has Options for More
- U.S. Regulators Warn Consumers About Dangers of Peloton’s Tread+
- Shareholder-Advisory Firms Take Opposing Views on Racial Audits
- SPAC Wipeout Is Punishing Followers of Chamath Palihapitiya
- Chauvin’s Appeal Groundwork is Set With Verdict Yet to Come
- Forced to Retire? Don't Claim Social Security Just Yet
- Investors’ love affair with technology stocks has cooled off noticeably this year.
- Since February, several European countries have adopted policies of giving Covid survivors just one dose of the two-dose vaccines.
- While anyone who had qualified for entry in 2020 will be eligible to run at the Marathon, some new entrants may be denied entry.
- Physician says test results he got from Navalny's family show the politician with elevated levels of potassium, which can bring on cardiac arrest.
- All necessary measures must be taken to ramp up the availability of hospital beds for Covid patients, says PM Modi at a meeting to review the status of preparedness to handle the ongoing pandemic
- Deserted roads, shuttered-down high streets and empty eateries haunted traders and retailers on Saturday
- India has so far vaccinated 119,937,641 people. That is 825.64 per cent of its total caseload, and 8.6242 per cent of its population
- Maharashtra's COVID-19 recovery rate stood at 81.18%, while the fatality rate is 1.59%. The state's positivity rate is 15.99%
- The e-commerce giant's technology can carry out millions of assessments to grade the quality of fruits and vegetables per day at a cost that is far below compared to any other method
- Debt-ridden Coffee Day Enterprises Ltd (CDEL) on Saturday said trading in its shares would be resumed at BSE and NSE from April 26
- Sports Minister Kiren Rijiju on Saturday said that he has tested positive for Covid-19
- The said stickers will be available at local police stations, check nakas and toll nakas and need to be stuck on every essential vehicle's front and back
- This is in connection to the damage to public property during the farmers' tractor parade on Republic Day at Red Fort
Although, only a few blogs have been posted, I have been impressed with the quality and method of explaining a complex area. I wish the managers all the very best for a beginning worthy of praise!
Good article…very informative….