Welcome to the playground of providing lessons in finance and economics. The site primarily covers lessons on finance and economics. In addition, related topics like accountancy, monetary policy, foreign exchange market, etc., are also explored. For example, the international dimension to the fixed vs flexible exchange rate debate is given in our blog. It provides a bird’s eye view on the challenges to conduct of monetary policy in both the exchange rate mechanisms. Thus, the learning is sought to be imparted through short videos and blogs, which are posted by working professionals in those fields. Further, contemporary issues and topics of relevance in the fields of finance and economics will also be discussed. We would also try to provide consultancy on simple and complicated queries that may remain unanswered.
We encourage you to subscribe to our social media channels given in the header to catch up with our regular updates. Similarly, you may subscribe to our Youtube channel where videos on various burning topics will be uploaded. Also, any comments/ suggestions are most welcome, which can be provided in the respective posts or under testimonials. Your constant feedback will give the authors the necessary encouragement to keep going. In case, you find value you may contribute by clicking at the donate button given in the footer. Let’s Learn!
Subscribe Youtube Channel for Lessons in Finance & Economics: The LiFE Guru
We embed all the short videos in their respective blog. However, if you want direct access to all the videos on finance and economics, you can subscribe to our Youtube Channel by clicking on the link above.
Blogs on Lessons in Finance & Economics
We show recently published blogs below. Blog links in month-wise categorisation are also provided.
Top News – India and the World
This is the financial and economic news updated daily. Even though the links are external, you may like to go through your news of interest.
- Hotel Sector Check – Corporate Demand Recovery – A Key Trigger: Motilal Oswal
- Embargo On Private Banks Lifted For Government Business- A Welcome Move: ICICI Securities
- Cement’s Volume Growth Turns Positive As Costs Remain Low: Nirmal Bang
- IRDAI Approves The Long Awaited Axis Bank-Max Life Deal: Motilal Oswal Reviews
- European Equities Advance on Hopes of an Economic Recovery
- China Says It Never Asked U.S. Diplomats to Take Anal Swab Tests
- Beware the Bitcoin-ARK-Tesla Connection
- U.K. Assets Are Rationally Exuberant, for Now
- The EU Should Ditch Its Fiscal Rules and Try This
- Why the Dollar Is More Robust Than It Looks
- The students are mostly from Amravati
- New Zealand batsman Martin Guptill on Thursday broke India opener Rohit Sharma's record of most sixes in the shortest format of the game
- Shaw reached his 200 in just 142 runs playing for Mumbai against Puducherry
- A total of 541 matches across three upcoming World Cups will be broadcast globally
- Net leasing of commercial office space across the country will grow 12-18 per cent to 25-30 million square feet (msf) next fiscal, a CRISIL analysis showed
- Apart from a grievance officer whose details should be prominently displayed on the platform, rules also ask for appointment of a Chief Compliance Officer responsible for ensuring adherence to the Act
- The decision on ceasefire, effective since Wednesday midnight, was taken at a meeting between the Director Generals of Military Operations (DGMOs) of India and Pakistan
- So far in the month of February, Tata Consumer Products, Tata Steel, and Tata Motor have outperformed the benchmark Nifty50 index by rallying between 12 per cent and 22 per cent
- Moody's on Thursday upped India's growth projection for the next financial year beginning April 1
- Shah said the journey the BJP started five years ago in Assam will continue till the state along with other NE states emerge as the biggest contributor to the country's GDP
Although, only a few blogs have been posted, I have been impressed with the quality and method of explaining a complex area. I wish the managers all the very best for a beginning worthy of praise!
Good article…very informative….