Welcome to the playground of providing lessons in finance and economics. The site primarily covers lessons on finance and economics. In addition, related topics like accountancy, monetary policy, foreign exchange market, etc., are also explored. For example, the international dimension to the fixed vs flexible exchange rate debate is given in our blog. It provides a bird’s eye view on the challenges to conduct of monetary policy in both the exchange rate mechanisms. Thus, the learning is sought to be imparted through short videos and blogs, which are posted by working professionals in those fields. Further, contemporary issues and topics of relevance in the fields of finance and economics will also be discussed. We would also try to provide consultancy on simple and complicated queries that may remain unanswered.
We encourage you to subscribe to our social media channels given in the header to catch up with our regular updates. Similarly, you may subscribe to our Youtube channel where videos on various burning topics will be uploaded. Also, any comments/ suggestions are most welcome, which can be provided in the respective posts or under testimonials. Your constant feedback will give the authors the necessary encouragement to keep going. In case, you find value you may contribute by clicking at the donate button given in the footer. Let’s Learn!
Subscribe Youtube Channel for Lessons in Finance & Economics: The LiFE Guru
We embed all the short videos in their respective blog. However, if you want direct access to all the videos on finance and economics, you can subscribe to our Youtube Channel by clicking on the link above.
Blogs on Lessons in Finance & Economics
We show recently published blogs below. Blog links in month-wise categorisation are also provided.
Top News – India and the World
This is the financial and economic news updated daily. Even though the links are external, you may like to go through your news of interest.
- India Stocks Set for Second Weekly Gain on Easing Lockdown
- Japan Minister Says Higher ‘Cultural Standard’ Helped Beat Virus
- Hong Kong’s Chan Says Ready to Defend U.S. Dollar Peg System
- Philippine Stocks Fall Most in Asia After Biggest Run Since 1998
- U.K. Car Market Reopens With No China-Style Rebound in Sight
- Billionaire-Owned Firms Line Up for State Aid Under U.K. Program
- Bharti Airtel may see its stock value rise 50%-100% over the next three years on a telecom revenue boom in India, Jefferies said.
- U.S. Mobility is Rising, And UBS Says That’s Good for Stocks
- Private-sector Indian companies fare well in the bond market this week despite Moody’s sovereign rating downgrade.
- Catch all live updates on share prices, index moves, corporate announcements and more from the Sensex and Nifty, today.
- "For decades, Chinese companies have availed themselves of the benefits of US financial markets, and capital raised in the US has helped fuel China's rapid economic growth," Trump said
- Bharti Airtel issued a clarification to the exchanges saying that "no such proposal is currently under consideration"
- Including investment by the Abu Dhabi fund, Reliance has now sold a combined 19% interest in Jio Platforms in six deals announced over as many weeks
- American people reflect on the courage and optimism of thousands of Chinese citizens who gathered peacefully 31 years ago throughout China to protest widespread official corruption, says White House
- The reception of the Covid patient should be completed within 15 minutes, following which a doctor must attend to him within 60 minutes depending upon the urgency of the requirement of treatment
- With market capitalisation of Rs 26,522 crore, Vodafone Idea stood at number 96th position in the overall m-cap ranking at 09:27 am, the BSE data shows.
- Gavi's routine immunisation efforts, including during the course of the coronavirus pandemic, help stop the spread of infectious diseases and the resurgence of other epidemics
- The MLA said he has tested positive for Covid-19 and is currently suffering from mild symptoms due to which he is quarantined at home.
- The cuts at the Volkswagen-owned brand are expected to be announced on Friday, according to the report
- Abu Dhabi state fund Mubadala Investment Co will buy a 1.85 per cent stake in its digital unit, Jio Platforms, for Rs 9,093.6 crore.
Although, only a few blogs have been posted, I have been impressed with the quality and method of explaining a complex area. I wish the managers all the very best for a beginning worthy of praise!
Good article…very informative….