Welcome to the playground of providing lessons in finance and economics. The site primarily covers lessons on finance and economics. In addition, related topics like accountancy, monetary policy, foreign exchange market, etc., are also explored. For example, the international dimension to the fixed vs flexible exchange rate debate is given in our blog. It provides a bird’s eye view on the challenges to conduct of monetary policy in both the exchange rate mechanisms. Thus, the learning is sought to be imparted through short videos and blogs, which are posted by working professionals in those fields. Further, contemporary issues and topics of relevance in the fields of finance and economics will also be discussed. We would also try to provide consultancy on simple and complicated queries that may remain unanswered.
We encourage you to subscribe to our social media channels given in the header to catch up with our regular updates. Similarly, you may subscribe to our Youtube channel where videos on various burning topics will be uploaded. Also, any comments/ suggestions are most welcome, which can be provided in the respective posts or under testimonials. Your constant feedback will give the authors the necessary encouragement to keep going. In case, you find value you may contribute by clicking at the donate button given in the footer. Let’s Learn!
Subscribe Youtube Channel for Lessons in Finance & Economics: The LiFE Guru
We embed all the short videos in their respective blog. However, if you want direct access to all the videos on finance and economics, you can subscribe to our Youtube Channel by clicking on the link above.
Blogs on Lessons in Finance & Economics
We show recently published blogs below. Blog links in month-wise categorisation are also provided.
Top News – India and the World
This is the financial and economic news updated daily. Even though the links are external, you may like to go through your news of interest.
- Gujarat Gas is expected to be least impacted by falling mobility amid the pandemic, given its lower exposure to CNG segment.
- State-run oil firms, after a pause of 65 have started increasing prices of petrol and diesel to recover losses.
- SBI Life expects “healthy growth” across all products.
- RBI’s restructuring 1.0 benefitted retail borrowers more, disclosures from private banks show. Who restructured most?
- Dollar’s Lucky Month May Disappoint as Technicals Foil Gains
- Stocks in the news, big brokerage calls of the day, complete trade setup and much more!
- Investors Prepare Taper Tantrum Strategy as Fed Demurs On Timing
- China Signals Wealth Connect With Hong Kong Nears Kick Off
- Peloton Says Financial Hit From Recall Will Be ‘Short Term’
- Biden Ramps Up Pressure on Drugmakers With Vaccine-Patent Gambit
- The number of confirmed cases of the coronavirus in Brazil has increased by 73,380 within the past 24 hours and reached 15,003,563, the Ministry of Health said
- The stock's primary trend is positive where it is trading above all important moving averages
- As Covid-19 cases continue to rise across the county, all persons arriving in the national capital from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana will have to undergo mandatory government institutional quarantine
- Indian state refiners on Thursday placed orders for regular supplies from Saudi Aramco for June, after reducing purchases this month, drawn by lower prices by the world's top oil exporter
- LIVE market: Backed by strong individual loan book, healthy NII, and fewer provisions, Street expects mortgage lender HDFC to report nearly 50 per cent YoY increase in net profit for Q4FY21
- Qatar's finance minister was being questioned over alleged abuse of power and misuse of public funds in the energy-rich state after the attorney general ordered him arrested
- Deloitte CEO Punit Renjen said the company is encouraging its 3,00,000 professionals across the globe to support three charities — GiveIndia, United Way India and the PM cares Fund
- Over the past few weeks, leaders of some of the globe's most populous nations have sought more shots from China despite concerns about their effectiveness
- Maldives former President and parliament speaker Mohamed Nasheed was injured on Thursday in an explosion in capital Male, authorities said.
- Coronavirus live updates: Among states with a rapid surge in infections, Maharashtra reported 62194 cases, Karnataka 49058 cases, Kerala 42464 cases, UP 26780 cases. Stay tuned for corona-related news
Although, only a few blogs have been posted, I have been impressed with the quality and method of explaining a complex area. I wish the managers all the very best for a beginning worthy of praise!
Good article…very informative….